Parenting the Love and Logic Way Parenting Classes
Struggling with getting back into a healthy routine? Homework! After school activities! Just the basics: Bedtime? Wake time? Meal time? House cleaning? Parents own time for self? Family time? You may be getting stressed just reading this!! Come join us!! The curriculum is designed to help parents learn how to:
- Putting an End to Arguing, Back Talk and Begging
- Teaching Responsibility without Losing their Love
- Setting Limits Without Waging War
- Avoiding Power Struggles
- Guiding Kids to Own and Solve Their Problems
- Teaching Kids to Complete Chores/Contributions W/out Reminders and W/out Pay.
Make your life a little sweeter now while equipping your children for life!! It is a four week class running running Monday: February 18, 25, and March 18, 25, 2019 from 6:00-8:00 PM. Contact Lois with questions. 920-712-4526, loisCTB@gmail.com
Prison, Jail, Family, Aftercare Ministry (PJFAM) Training
- PJFAM training will cover a range of topics including:
- A) the biblical foundation of mentoring,
- B) a variety of ways to be supportive/ encouraging of people who have been incarcerated and/or their family/friends,
- C) learn the range/ depth/ skills of serving in this ministry, and
- D) things to be aware of and how to serve as a team. The training will also present the broad spectrum of volunteer opportunities of PJFAM in NE WI and beyond.
Contact Lois @ 920-712-4526 or loisCTB@gmail.com for further information
Come Journey Family Support Group
- Provides support for anyone who has a loved one incarcerated or recently released.
- Meets the second Thursday of month from 6-7:30 PM
- 831 Schoen Street, Green Bay, WI 54302 - Use entrance with canopy
- Contact: Lois Pulvermacher 920-712-4526
Straight Street Support Group for Ex-Offenders
- Faith-based support group to help those released re-enter the community.
- Meets the second and fourth Tuesday of each month from 6:00-8:00PM
- 536 Main Street, DePere, WI 54115
- Contact: Peter Galowski 920-713-8900
PAN (Prison Aftercare Network) of Northeast WI
- "Umbrella" organization seeking to help ex-offenders re-enter into the community.
- Meets the third Friday of month 10:00-Noon @ Nativity of Our Lord Parish, Green Bay (Door #7 in Lounge)
- Contact: Peter Galowski: 920-713-8900 or Bob Van Domelen 262-751-1128 or go to their website: Tinyurl.com/PANetwork