Crossing the Bridges is about helping people work through difficult issues or stages in life which interfere with one’s ability to function and enjoy life. This may include but is not limited to:
- Relationship struggles (marriage, couple, parent/child, siblings, extended family, friends, work environment)
- Anger Management
- Anxiety (ranging from general limitations to panic attacks)
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Depression, Bi-Polar, Mood Disorders
- Physical, sexual, verbal or emotional abuse (past or present)
- Grief and loss in death and life’s many transitions (dealing with loss or change of job situation; care giving for elderly parent; empty nest, to name a few)
- Blended family issues
- Parenting (in general to dealing with oppositional children, or ADHD or ODD diagnosis)
Lois is an Independent Facilitator for Parenting the Love and Logic Way curriculum. It is a parent training program designed to help parents learn how to:
- Raise respectful and responsible children.
- Avoid un-winnable power-struggles and arguments.
- Stay calm when your kids do incredibly upsetting things.
- Set enforceable limits.
- Avoid enabling and begin empowering.
- Help your kids learn from mistakes rather than repeating them.